Last Updated on August 15th, 2020
The Returns policy of HandMade.Gifts is as follows:
The buyer will be eligible for a refund/replacement/exchange only if the buyer can prove that the product delivered is physically damaged, has missing parts, entirely different from the details specified in the product page, product description, or the details provided in the order notes.
To start a return, we recommend you to initiate a case by clicking here
. You must submit multiple photographs and an unboxing video of the product to complete the request. The Seller would guide you through the procedure.
If the seller is willing to accept the returned product, be sure to enquire about the following details and reach an understanding before returning the item:
• Where you should send the product (the Seller’s address).
• The period within which the product needs to be returned to the Seller.
• Conclusion about who will be responsible for the return shipping charges.
If you cannot resolve the issue with the Seller, our support team at HandMade.Gifts will mediate.
Fret not. Our support team will answer your queries and guide you through the process!
A return/refund/exchange will be processed only if:
• It is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
• The product is not different from what was shipped to you;
• The product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card, and all the accessories therein).
• Products may not be eligible for return in some cases, including but not limited to cases of buyer's remorse such as incorrect model or color of the product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
• Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page cannot be returned but will be eligible for a refund.
• Products may be eligible for replacement only if the same seller has the same item in stock.
• Request for returns/exchange should be placed within 24 hours from the time of delivery.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept request for return of the goods/products and not provide an exchange/refund.